Monday, October 5, 2009

From Grease!....... to Greece!


Rizzo and Frenchy

I have just finished a run of four months in the musical production of Grease in Jackson Hole Wyoming. It was a fantastic production with many talented and wonderful people. I will miss the great friends and the Grand Tetons in my backyard. AHHH.... WHAT A GREAT SUMMER!








BUT! now that I have bid GREASE farewell... I say hello to GREECE!

I am crazy excited to tackle the next big adventure with one backpack of luggage and a camera. My friend Lizzie and I will be embarking on a two week VACA! I will be sipping a nice cool beverage and possibly looking out at this....

Or maybe stumble upon a stage where acting was invented!......

or finding some underwater wonders like this!......

and then wandering around some streets like these....

and by the end have a wallet that looks like this.....

(Photos will be much cooler when actually taken in person.)


As you can probably tell, I am stoked.

3 comments:

  1. LUCKY!!! I am sooo jealous! Ever since I watched Mama Mia the movie I have wanted to go there. You better post loyts of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love hating you and I can't wait! The empty wallet. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, to be in the musical Grease,... and have fun in Greece!

    ReplyDelete